Friday, May 1, 2015

Pulp Mag

For my first pulp magazine cover I have my classmate Nykaela inside a shark to ramp up the danger and her savior is david hasselhoff saving her. I wanted it to be pretty realistic looking (or as real as I could possibly do ). I didn't do much while constructing this cover it was mainly a copy and paste which makes me not like it as much but I think it looks more like a pulp mag cover than my other cover to me.
For my second pulp magazine cover, my big threat was a evil, lighting throwing blow dryer. i wanted to make the salon light and pretty in the entrance and as you venture deeper into the salon you then discover the the hair-frying blow dryer but then it is too late.In this art piece I drew more piece so I like it more, it feels more me.

No comments:

Post a Comment